Unifying Security and Networking Opens a New World of Trusted Communications
Instant orchestration enables you to securely connect, cloak, and disconnect any IP resource, anytime, anywhere.Request a 15-minute demo
It starts with the most common denominator in networking — the device
With our ‘orchestration and manageability first’ mindset, all networked communication is based on explicit, verifiable and unique cryptographic identity. Tempered Networks brings the simplicity, predictability and reliability needed to effectively secure all of your networked elements across your hybrid datacenter, IoT devices and machine-to-machine communications. Our solution is carefully designed for ease of use, so that staff with no advanced IT skills can implement and manage it.
Bringing identity to all networked things: Common use cases
Check out these examples, and discover your own too!
Enable powerful adaptive networking with the SimpleConnectTM API
Secure cross-realm connectivity and segmentation
Easily extend secure connectivity to any device or resource, across any environment
Unprecedented IP mobility with host identity namespace
Secure and segmented third party access control
How the new identity networking paradigm creates value
Reduce Attack Surface
- Verify and establish complete trust and encrypted communication between every IDN endpoint in the fabric
- Hackers can no longer use a compromised machine to surf and discover unprotected resources
- Completely contain breaches and lateral attacks within an Identity-Defined Overlay
Make 100% of Connected IP Resources Invisible
- Hide the IP footprint of your devices and networks from all but trusted (whitelisted) devices
- No other solution on the market can cloak as effectively
- No other vendor can be deployed as easily across physical, virtual, and cloud networks
- Focus on new network designs and policies that improve quality of service, monitoring, and uptime
- Spend time on what really matters instead of crawling through access logs, ACLs, and checking firewall rules
- Instantly provision and revoke new services, and verify/test disaster recovery and failover
Decrease IT Expenditures
- Stop deploying inappropriate firewalls, VPNs, or advanced routing and switching infrastructure
- Secure and segment every resource effectively using the host identity
- Eliminate the need for ineffective VPNs for site-to-site access
Reduce Deployment Time
- Provision your network and resources in minutes instead of weeks
- Move an IP resource, within and between physical, virtual, or cloud networks without having to change the IP or IDN policy
- Point and click simplicity - policies a novice can easily manage
Decrease Failover and Disaster Recovery Time
- Every HIP Service is based on unique host identities, so failover can be applied from an entire datacenter or to a specific server
- The alternative? Check all VPNs, Firewall rules, ACLs, and other policies to ensure that the system is in fact quarantined or revoked
What ‘things’ are you trying to securely connect?
People and Devices
Integrate user identity with unique device identity.
Connect, secure and cloak laptops, tablets and smartphones, based on the device’s unique cryptographic identity. Make it easy to provide vendors, contractors, partners and traveling staff with secure, micro-segmented access to specific machines, devices or segments of your network.
Give any application device-based trust.
Any type of application, including mobile, web, and fat client applications, can now have device-based trust that’s built in from the start.
Securely connect machines, based on unique identities.
Automatically connect, cloak, segment, and failover up to thousands of trusted machines, including ATMs, robots, vending machines, kiosks, sensors, IP cameras and IoT endpoints.
Assign a unique identity to a network.
Only explicitly trusted devices and machines can access the network. You can instantly cloak, secure, and isolate networks from any untrusted system or device.