ManuSec USA is an intimate and exclusive platform for IT and OT security leaders from America’s manufacturing industry to exchange in-depth cybersecurity knowledge. Senior cybersecurity professionals share first-hand insights through real-life case studies, panel debates, and keynote presentations, while bringing forth questions and challenges to be discussed over roundtables and dynamic networking breaks.
Like any powerful community of the world, CIOarena™ relies on the collaboration and insight of each and every member of our tight-knit network. The sharing of ideas, thoughts, insight and direction are key to the prosperity and competitive advantage of our community. The CIOarena model enables CIOs to strengthen bonds, and form new strategic relationships with local peers and key solution providers.
Data Connectors will be hosting the Jacksonville Cyber Security Conference on Thursday, October 10th. The event will start at 8:15 AM with a check-in and opening introductions before presentation sessions begin at 8:45. Between the educational sessions that go throughout the day, there will be time to visit vendor booths to obtain information regarding product and service offerings.
This 1-day roundtable at the Philadelphia Information Security Forum is designed exclusively for CISOs and senior level information security executives to learn and share insights in a confidential setting. Join us for these high-level leadership sessions:
- Smart building cybersecurity: unique risks and challenges
- Traditional security approaches versus new scalable IIoT cybersecurity approaches
- How to eliminate remote attacks, including lateral attacks that easily evade firewalls
- How to deliver real business outcomes to buildings owners using airwalls
- What is an Airwall (air gap firewall), and how this help protecting smart buildings?
- Customer Story: Grosvenor Engineering Group Deployment - 10k+ buildings