We are looking for a Senior Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of software development experience and Android skills development
- Have published at least one original Android app
- Experience with Android SDK and NDK
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experience with network protocols or socket programming
- Working knowledge of software security
At Tempered Networks, we believe that every person moves our company forward. We get up in the morning knowing that each day we are one step closer to revolutionizing the internet – together. Tempered Networks is comprised of industry leaders, veterans in the field, and fresh talent. If you want to be part of contributing to technology that is making a difference in a big way, Tempered Networks’ is working on something that will give you a chance to do just that. By fixing the foundational flaw of TCP/IP [lack of security], Tempered is creating a safer, better protected world for all. We reward our employees for their hard work by investing in them with 401k plans and Beer Fridays. Tempered Networks provides a great future not just for you and your personal goals, but for the world.
Please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tempered Networks is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Tempered Networks does not accept 3rd party candidate submissions.